Greenville, SC – The Greenville Swamp Rabbits, in conjunction with the ECHL, are pleased to reveal the full 2018-19 regular season schedule. The Swamp Rabbits are set to open the season at home on Friday, Oct. 12, 2018 at 7 p.m. against the Toledo Walleye. The club wraps up the home portion of its schedule on Mar. 31, 2019 a 3 p.m. against the Orlando Solar Bears and concludes the regular season on the road in Norfolk, VA.
- Greenville plays 65 games against the Eastern Conference (32 Home, 33 Away).
- South Division – 29 Home, 30 Away
- North Division – 3 Home, 3 Away
- The remaining seven games on the schedule will be played against the Western Conference.
- Central Division – 3 Home, 3 Away
- Mountain Division – 1 Home
- The month of November is the busiest for the Swamp Rabbits, featuring 14 total games.
- October – 8
- November – 14
- December – 13
- January – 13
- February – 10
- March – 11
- April – 3
- The Swamp Rabbits play games across nine different states this season.
- South Carolina – 40 (36 Home Games, 4 @ Stingrays)
- Florida – 14 (5 @ Everblades, 5 @ Icemen, 4 @ Solar Bears)
- Georgia – 8
- Virginia – 4
- West Virginia – 2
- Ohio – 1
- Maine – 1
- Massachusetts – 1
- New Hampshire – 1
VERSUS THE SOUTH DIVISION
- The Swamp Rabbits and Gladiators will face off more than any other team this season, squaring off 14 times, including eight trips to the Infinite Energy Arena.
- The annual Education Day is scheduled for Nov. 28 at 10:30 a.m. against the Norfolk Admirals.
- The Swamp Rabbits have played 392 games versus the current South Division teams, compiling a 190-164-38 record in those games.
- The club’s 600th game will be played on Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2017 against the South Carolina Stingrays in North Charleston, SC.
- Greenville ends the season with three games on the road in April against the Norfolk Admirals.
VERSUS THE NORTH DIVISION
- The Swamp Rabbits will visit both Maine and Worcester for the first time in team history, with back-to-back games on Feb. 8 and 9.
- The unnamed St. John’s team will travel to Greenville on Feb. 17, 2019 for the first game between the clubs.
- Three of the six games against the North Division will take place on Sunday afternoons.
VERSUS THE CENTRAL DIVISION
- The Swamp Rabbits open the season with back-to-back home games against Toledo.
- It is the first time since 2012 that the team has opened the season with a non-division opponent. It is also the first time ever that the club will open the season against a non-conference opponent.
- Greenville will make its first trip to Cincinnati since 2014. The team is 1-0-1-1 at the U.S. Bank Center in club history.
VERSUS THE MOUNTAIN DIVISION
- After playing four games against the Mountain Division last season, the team has only meeting with the western-most division (March 21, 2019 vs. Kansas City Mavericks).
- Last year, the team overcame a three-goal deficit in the first period and topped the Mavericks 7-5 on the annual Education Day.
Contact a Swamp Rabbits Account Executive at 864-674-PUCK (7825) for information on 2018-19 ticket plans, special group rates and hospitality opportunities and to secure your seats today! Get the latest Swamp Rabbits gear by visiting the “Hop Shop” online at SwampRabbits.com/shop to browse the full collection of fan wear and novelties!